Plants First, Fish Next

The original intent of this journal was to chronicle the trials and tribulations of the struggling twenty-something, as I searched for love and happiness in the small city-burb of ManchVegas, NH. Now, I'm thirty-something, I've found love in many forms, happiness in even more, and now the struggle is just... well... life. And finding time to do the million and one things I want to do- including writing.

Monday, December 21, 2009

And so they meet

"So, how did Friday go?"

The question asked by no fewer than three people on Saturday. Of course, you all read this blog, so you know that I was nervous about it.

It went well. My parents were "late," but still on time. Dinner was super yummy. Conversation was good - not too many uncomfortable moments. Mom and Mr. Fixit seemed to enjoy themselves, and My Runner did too. I mean, it wasn't a grand gala, but for a first dinner it was good. And now that's done and every subsequent hanging out time can be easier.

As Mr. Fixit said, "All that matters to us is that you're happy." Thanks. I am. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home