Plants First, Fish Next

The original intent of this journal was to chronicle the trials and tribulations of the struggling twenty-something, as I searched for love and happiness in the small city-burb of ManchVegas, NH. Now, I'm thirty-something, I've found love in many forms, happiness in even more, and now the struggle is just... well... life. And finding time to do the million and one things I want to do- including writing.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

No Toof

Ow.

My face hurts. My head hurts. My jaw and tounge hurt. I can't even let myself think about the new hole in my mouth.

I'll take this oppertunity to say my dentist is a very nice man. He did everything he could to make me feel comfortable and to make th process as quick as possible. Still, looking at the x-ray I could clearly see my tooth lying perpendicular to the rest of my teeth. I won't gross you with the details, but while I felt no pain I did cry at what I imagined was being done. To the point where my dentist told me I was "very brave." (I totally wasn't, but see what I mean about him being nice?

Because I am a r'tard, I bhave not taken tomorrow off of work. I anticipate maximum suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home