Plants First, Fish Next

The original intent of this journal was to chronicle the trials and tribulations of the struggling twenty-something, as I searched for love and happiness in the small city-burb of ManchVegas, NH. Now, I'm thirty-something, I've found love in many forms, happiness in even more, and now the struggle is just... well... life. And finding time to do the million and one things I want to do- including writing.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bread Results: Meh...

This bread certainly came out far more bread-like than the last.  It actually rose, though I could have let it rise longer.  And had it not been 12:30am by the time I put it in the oven, I would have given it the extra 20 minutes it deserved.
20 more minutes would have allowed the dough to rise over the edges for classic sandwich-bread shape

I could have let it bake for 45 minutes instead of 30, but again, time was a factor. 
Mid-bake, and close to 1am

Hey!  Bread

So, not baker-extrodinare like I had predicted, but actual and edible bread from this batch.  Luckily it only costs about 87cents to make a loaf, so you know I'll be trying again.  :-)



PS for your viewing pleasure, Fred being tickled:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home