Plants First, Fish Next

The original intent of this journal was to chronicle the trials and tribulations of the struggling twenty-something, as I searched for love and happiness in the small city-burb of ManchVegas, NH. Now, I'm thirty-something, I've found love in many forms, happiness in even more, and now the struggle is just... well... life. And finding time to do the million and one things I want to do- including writing.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Goal!

Sure it's mid-January, but it's never a bad time to affirm one's goals. Especially when one's friends can hold you accountable once those goals have been stated. So, dear friends, hold me accountable.

There are several goals on this list. It's ambitious, I know, but I often bite off more than I can chew, so your support is welcome and appreciated.

Complete Dolphin Challenge
Be ok with saying "no" to invitations
Crew and support others in their goals
Cook at least one new recipe a month
Begin Goalie training
Use my brand-spanking new snow shoes until they don't look new
Build up savings account
Become a strong enough runner to pace
Realize I'm not a failure if I fail to meet any or all of these goals - only if I don't try

2 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM , Blogger Kristin Marie said...

    Go Leah Go!

     
  • At 3:56 PM , Blogger Heather said...

    I'm totally supportive of your "say 'no' to invitations" goal. Unless, of course, I'm the one inviting. Then, my dear,it's a whole different story.

    I'm just saying.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home