Plants First, Fish Next

The original intent of this journal was to chronicle the trials and tribulations of the struggling twenty-something, as I searched for love and happiness in the small city-burb of ManchVegas, NH. Now, I'm thirty-something, I've found love in many forms, happiness in even more, and now the struggle is just... well... life. And finding time to do the million and one things I want to do- including writing.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You Think THAT'S Impressive....

As I work to finish (ok, work to FIND TIME to finish) my Half-Marathon report, I wanted to share what My Runner, his dad, Sherpa John, and 32 others attempted over the weekend:  The Barkley Marathon.

This is one of the toughest races in the country, and as you look through the pictures you'll get an idea.  Both came back with EPIC stories not only of the course but of the people and experiences.  The idea of the adventure- THAT'S why running is fun.  :-)

My Runner

Sherpa John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home